General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SWIM LESSONS in ST> CHARLES COUNTY Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-07-24 10:23 AM

Subject: SWIM LESSONS in ST> CHARLES COUNTY

Hello all!

I live in Lake St. LOuis and started to do triathlons last year. (Lake St. Louis was my first)

since then I have done 5 but my swim is pretty weak. Does any one know of where i could get lessons to work on my swim? To get Half Ironman ready. lol!

Thanks in advance!

Martin

2011-07-25 11:14 PM
in reply to: #3612172

Subject: RE: SWIM LESSONS in ST> CHARLES COUNTY

Here is the link to the swim coach I use.  Improved my swim stroke in 2 sessions.  Swam 39 minutes in IM Kansas 2010 and after changing my stroke for 1.5 months, swam 34 minutes in Branson.  After 1 year I'm swimming 30 min 1.2miles.  She's Great...Tell her Cliff sent you. Her name is Kay.

http://swim.isport.com/swimming-lessons/us/missouri/st-louis/kay-lynne-firsching-171523

2011-09-01 10:36 PM

User image

New user

Just wanted to plug the above posters link.  Kay Lynne has been great for my swimming.  I could "not drown" and i sort of looked like I knew how to swim before I got some lessons from her.  4 lessons and I feel 100x more confident in my stroke and I learned to breast and back stroke.  Found her easy to work with and felt like she figured out how to teach ME, which is nice to find.  Anyways my .02.  Looking forward to the swim in my first tri Oct2 in Stpeters now instead of fearing it :].  
2011-10-18 2:51 PM

Thanks, guys!  and Martin, I would love to work with you. 

Clif, it is great to see how well you have done in your swims.  Have your hit your goal of finishing in the top three?

2012-08-29 2:32 PM

New user

I have done a couple of sprints and want to move up to a 70.3 for 2013.  I will need some help and guidance especially in the swim and live in St. Charles/O'Fallon area...any suggestions?

I am going to be joining a big box gym with a pool to ensure I have a place year round to swim.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SWIM LESSONS in ST> CHARLES COUNTY Rss Feed