General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Felt F60 - ProMotion Wetsuit - Cycling Shoes - Cycling Helmet Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2011-07-28 12:25 PM

User image

Expert
Denver
Subject: FS: Felt F60 - ProMotion Wetsuit - Cycling Shoes - Cycling Helmet
I'm selling various items. Please post here or PM me with any inquries or offers.

1. Felt F60 Road Bike. In great condition and hasn't been ridden in the last two years. This bike has always been stored inside, has never been crashed, and upkeep and maintenance has been consistent (even when I haven't been riding it). In the past I've used this bike for triathlons, centuries, and recreational riding since it's a great all around bike. Frame size is 56 and is alloy with a carbon seat post, rear triangle and fork. I upgraded teh components to a DuraAce crank and Ultegra derailleurs. It was originally a triple but is now a double with a 9-speed cassette. (Note that I have the Ultegra triple crank, bottom bracket and front derailleur if you'd prefer the triple. Swapping them out would be at your expense). The rear derailleur is a 10-speed so it can accommodate either a 9-speed or 10-speed cassette with no problems. Asking $950/obo.

2. ProMotion Sleeveless Wetsuit. I purchased the sleeveless PowerDrive wetsuit in mid-2007. I have only used it sparingly since, and has not been used at all in the last 3 years. It's been properly cleaned taken care of. It always went on and came off incredibly easy (much easier than others I spent around $500 for) and is a great wetsuit to have for primary use, or as a back up. Color is black with orange, size is Medium (I'm 5'11" 160lbs). Asking $100/obo.

3. Shimano SH-R130B Road Cycling Shoes. These shoes were purchased when I bought the Felt and used for 2 years. They're still in good shape and are black with blue. They have two velcro straps and a ratchet strap across the top. Cleats are not included but they are compatible with SPD-SL or Look cleats. Size 10. Asking $60/obo.

The shoes look like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Shimano-SH-R130B-Road-Cycling-Shoe/dp/B000CB3GYE   

4. Pearl Izumi Mountain Bike Shoes.  These shoes were seldom used and still in good condition. I don't have the exact model but they look like a previous version of the Pearl Izumi Vagabonds as they're all black with white. Size 9 US (42 EU). In addition to mountain biking, I also used them for spin classes. Asking $40/obo.

http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Izumi-Vagabond-MTB-Shoe/dp/images/B0011EKZ68/ref=dp_image_1_0?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&img=0&color_name=1   

5.   Rudy Project Kontact Helmet. This helmet is still in very good shape, has been kept inside, and has always been well taken care of. It's an older version of the Kontact and is white with blue and red in a similar color pattern to the red/white/blue Slinger helmet (note that it is a different design). Size S-M. Asking $50/obo.

*I need to re-size the pictures in order to post them here but can email them in the interim if you'd like.*

Edited by himself 2011-07-28 12:34 PM

2011-07-29 12:26 PM
in reply to: #3619038

User image

Expert
Denver
Subject: RE: FS: Felt F60 - ProMotion Wetsuit - Cycling Shoes - Cycling Helmet
Turns out I'm not good at re-sizing the pictures small enough to post so please continue to PM me with an email address and I can send a pic of the item you're interested in. There's also a pic of the Felt in my albums (it's the blue bike).

Thanks
2011-08-03 8:40 AM

User image

Expert
Denver
The Mountain Bike Shoes Have Been Sold.

Note that shipping/handling is paid by purchaser and not included in shown asking price. 
2011-08-29 8:22 PM

User image

Expert
Denver
The bicycle, road shoes, and helmet have now all been sold as well.

Wetsuit is still available. 
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Felt F60 - ProMotion Wetsuit - Cycling Shoes - Cycling Helmet Rss Feed