Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2011-08-09 2:33 PM
in reply to: #3629836

User image

Master
Western MA near the VT & NH border on the CT river
Subject: RE: barefoot runner seeks shoes

I got the MT10's over the VFF's b/c of the ease of putting them on, especially in transition.  I didnt like the MR's  They looked like a 'fake' sneaker and I didnt like the tread.  The MT's use a vibram sole

I dont know if a shoe can make you faster, but I shaved :30 seconds a mile the first day I ran w/ them and didnt feel like I was pushing it either.  Im not saying that it will happen for you too (I am a BOP runner) but I noticed a huge difference, and now down a full minute w/o feeling like I did anything different, I'm just able to run more 'naturally' I guess.  But I've also been a fan of barefoot running for over 20 years.   I hated running for practice but was able to enjoy it when it rained cause I would go barefoot and do my laps on the field.  I didnt know or think it would become a fad cause I never really thought about it or how much more I enjoyed running barefoot until the discussion started.  But I'm not complaining b/c it works for me and I feel like I now have more shoe options that suits my running style that I didnt have before.

2011-08-09 5:35 PM
in reply to: #3629836

User image

Loves Park
Subject: RE: barefoot runner seeks shoes
Nike zooms are pretty dope, very light.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » barefoot runner seeks shoes Rss Feed  

of 2