General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Toyota U.S. Open Triathlon - Sprint Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-09-05 8:50 PM

User image

Olathe, KS
Subject: Toyota U.S. Open Triathlon - Sprint Course : Official Thread
We're less than 30 days out from the Toyota US Open Triathlon in Rockwall.  I'm making the trip down from Kansas City to race with some of my Tri4Him teammates.  

I've been part of discussion threads for half iron distance races on BT in the past but am now limiting my racing to the sprint distance.....doesn't make me any less of a triathlete!  So let's hear from the Sprint athletes.

Just wanted to kick off a discussion and see if anyone who has done the race in the past could give me any insight to the course.  Is there much by way of hills?  (I've looked at the course maps, but it's always better to get some firsthand feedback).  Are the roads as rough as some of the race reports say they are or have they changed the course for this year?

Looking forward to checking in on this discussion over the next 30 days as we prepare for October 2nd!!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Toyota U.S. Open Triathlon - Sprint Course : Official Thread Rss Feed