General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Group rides in Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville.. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-09-17 7:14 AM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Group rides in Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville..
Hoping to find a group that has rides in the Chantilly, Centreville, South Riding area, don't feel like I am getting the best workout riding by myself around the area/on the WO&D trail.

2011-09-17 9:04 AM
in reply to: #3690343

Subject: RE: Group rides in Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville..

I'm in the area and have joined these guys on occassion: Life Time Centreville Cycle Club. I don't belong to Life Time, but know one of the leaders of the rides, so it wasn't an issue. I know there's a Tuesday/Thursday ride in South Riding that's an A/B ride, but I haven't gone over, so I can't give you all of the details.

Most of the local bike stores (Spokes and The Bike Lane come to mind) have weekend rides. Also, Transition Tri in Leesburg tries to have a weekday ride (I want to say Wednesday nights - check their FB page).

2011-09-21 10:19 AM
in reply to: #3690343

User image

Extreme Veteran
Fairfax
Subject: RE: Group rides in Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville..

If you can make it up to Reston, the Reston Bike Club is popular.  Usually 50-70 show up on Tuesday/Thursday nights and range from groups 1-6 (1 being the fastest). 

http://www.restonbikeclub.org/

It's great for interval training and nice challenging terrain.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Group rides in Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville.. Rss Feed