General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Who runs with SuperFeet??? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2016-03-31 8:27 AM
in reply to: allroundactioman

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: Who runs with SuperFeet???
Wow - the rare "double necro" thread. Ron, the search engine is working just fine!

2016-03-31 9:04 AM
in reply to: powerman

User image

Master
Falls Church, Virginia
Originally posted by powerman

which is anotherĀ ???.... what is the deal with "arch support"? I have low arches and sort of bad pronation. Some "filling of the void" is nice to me.... but walking on an arch holding up your arch is quite uncomfortable to me. That is not what arches were designed for. So do you guys with flat feet get arches to give you what you don't have? Do you walk around on false arches?

I've got flat and floppy feet, and overpronate like a champ. Perhaps because my mom worked for a podiatrist, I was put in custom orthotics starting in middle school and thought I just had "bad feet." Once I just decided to chuck all the insoles and wear regular comfy shoes, my feet were a lot happier. It was an adjustment period to go from supported to having my feet fend for themselves, but it was well worth it. Now I try to wear as little shoe as possible. As always, YMMV
2016-03-31 9:05 AM
in reply to: CycloneVM

User image

Master
Falls Church, Virginia
Originally posted by CycloneVM

Wow - the rare "double necro" thread. Ron, the search engine is working just fine!

HA! Didn't even notice I was replying on a comment from five years ago. One can only hope that question was long since answered elsewhere.
2016-07-23 11:09 AM

User image

Hi, I run with my Superfeet Green Insoles. Check out my review: http://feetsavior.com/superfeet-green-insoles-review/
2016-07-25 7:09 AM

User image

I have high arches myself so for flat feet I would suggest the Superfeet Black Insoles or the Superfeet Copper Insoles.

Best regards,
Josh
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Who runs with SuperFeet??? Rss Feed  

of 2