General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to North Miami, looking for training partners Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-10-21 8:20 PM

User image

Subject: New to North Miami, looking for training partners

Hi everyone, I moved to Miami from new york for grad school, looking for people to train with.  

Want to start biking key biscayne once my bike is put back together and running throughout the week.  

Can offer free coaching(exercise science degree, NCAA runner, pursuing masters in Human Performance, certified personal trainer ect)  in exchange for help swimming or just someone to hang out and train with. 

Anyone looking for a training partner? Im doing a sprint in december, half marathon in february, olympic in april, and MiamiMan half iron next november

Thanks!

2011-10-22 2:36 PM
in reply to: #3733913

User image

Master
The Redlands, FL
Subject: RE: New to North Miami, looking for training partners

Hey nacumbo89...

First Welcome to South Florida...

We usually train at Key Biscayne on Sundays...full brick work-outs...but...not right now...cuz...we are training for Miami Man our last Race for this year...but...for sure...We will se ya next year...We usually meet with other tri-peeps at Tri-Beach...the one located at the 1st parking lot after the Rickenbacker bridge...

And We train in the Reldands area during the Week....the best area for biking...you don't have to deal with traffic...

Good Luck...and...I will send you a message as soon we start again at Key Biscayne...!!!

Velo

Edited by velorider62 2011-10-22 2:37 PM
2011-10-25 2:32 PM
in reply to: #3733913

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: New to North Miami, looking for training partners

Hi! I'm in Ft Lauderdale.

Just finished my first 70.3, and will start training for ING Miami as soon as I recover

Shoot me a PM and we can chat. I'm a swimmer (in case the username didn't give that away) and I'm always up for helping others out.

Which half marathon?

-Elaine

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to North Miami, looking for training partners Rss Feed