Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » IMPORTANT...Week of April 18th LOG UPDATES! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-04-18 10:50 PM

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: IMPORTANT...Week of April 18th LOG UPDATES!

As you have found or finding out, we added more stuff this sunday...EXPECT ERRORS AND BUGS.

We have tested this for a good three to four weeks BUT we, of course, cant try every variation to find errors.  PLEASE TELL US ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS.

NEW LOG STUFF AND THINGS TO BE CAREFUL OF..

1. PACE DATA!!!  It is NOT automatic now...you HAVE to press the 'calc' button to get pace data.  this is becuase several users commented that it was not appropriate for swimming drills and bike, run intervals.
  2. 'Bulk modification' (copy/move/delete) training data to other dates.  You can get to it from blog or calendar.  BE CAREFUL!  We have performed some crude testing but do to the many ways you can do things, everything may not work as planned or you may find some anomolous behavior.  PLEASE use this carefully at first and PLEASE report all 'weird things' happening.
  3. Heart-Rate Zones - can configure in the 'edit your training settings' from the blog screen or 'control panel'...VERY GENERIC so you can use any method for hr zones or use pace zones (for swim).  this does not calculate zones by any methods...you calculate and put the results in.  start off by 'create a new hr zone' in the 'edit your training settings' screen.  this active zone will apply to the logging screen 'enhanced hr data' button below the swim, bike and run log areas.  i will post more detailedinstructions later...pretty self explanatory though.
  4. New Race Report Forum - your logged race reports will behave exactly like a forum thread now with all the attributes. 
  5. Health Data Logging - Pretty self explanatory.  We DO NOT have any graphing ready yet for this...will be ready in a week or two.
  6. Week, Month and Year Reports Strength and Sports data ADDED.
  7. Search for users - by country, state/province or city....not sure how accurate this is yet...please tell.
  8. Graphs - still have yet to add 'summed' data (by hours)...next few weeks.
  9. START YOUR WEEK at any day...not just sunday.  go to 'edit training settings' and choose.  THE RESULTS will be reflected in your calendar and week, month, year reports in totals and such.

2004-04-19 9:35 AM
in reply to: #19933

New user
Subject: RE: IMPORTANT...Week of April 18th LOG UPDATES!
this is awesome!!!
I have been waiting to be able to copy strength workouts and here it is!
How exciting!!

Thanks you!!

You ROCK!
2004-04-20 9:19 AM

User image

Regular
Virginia Beach, VA
Great job with the new additions. Your site is awesome. One minor suggestion- a place for recording calories spent. Keep up the great work! Also, if you could figure out how this thing can do my workouts for me it would be perfect. Thanks for all.

Scott
2004-04-21 9:00 PM

User image

Veteran
SF East Bay
Ron, the new Log info is fantastic, if not too difficult it would be great to log hours of sleep per day, numerical entry near the weight fields. I started loggin this doing this for my tri training to make sure I get enough rest and it really makes a difference to SEE it, and later to graph etc. THE UPDATES ARE AWESOME! Thank you. Lee
2004-04-22 2:09 PM
in reply to: #20623

User image

Champion
Gold member
hmmm...there have been a few requesting this...how about we will add it in in the next update wich will be a bunch of odds and ends?
2004-04-24 1:40 AM
in reply to: #20623

User image

Champion
Gold member

ok, by popular demand...its in...# hours slept.

The graphing of health is live plus additions of:

- strength and sports to summed and time

- summed stuff for you total volume and periodization folks.

- health features some cool stuf that once i verify the formulas, i will post a detailed instructions too.

SO...THE HEALTH GRAPHS AS OF THIS TIME ARE NOT VERIFIED AS WORKING CORRECTLY....IM WORKING ON IT THIS WEEKEND WITH NICE NUMBERS.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » IMPORTANT...Week of April 18th LOG UPDATES! Rss Feed