Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » training log Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-04-20 2:13 PM

Subject: training log
I just sent a message but I don't know if it went through. So I will try it again
I have just starting using the training log and it is very helpful and fun.
I do have two suggestions that I think would be helpful

1. You just added a sleeping catogory. However it would be more helpful to be able to insert how many hours we slept that night and then see it on a monthly graph. This will allow us to compare our progress and daily workouts with our sleeping pattern.
2. If we are going to record our weight we should also have a spot to record our height then calulate our BMI or % body fat.
these are just suggestions I hope you find them useful I think others will.
Melanie Sanders
thank you for all you hard work on the log

2004-04-20 2:28 PM
in reply to: #20323

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: training log

for the sleep, i chose 1-5 instead of # hrs as when we graph this (graphing coming this week) i am doing some calculations with all areas so i need them standardized - these calculations hopefully will allow one to see overtraining symptoms or spotting the need for rest days.  SO, my recomendation is to come up with a system of 1-5 where u know how many hours a 5 is, 4 and so on.  their will be 3 different graphs for all the health data to see over week, month and year.  wait till u see how it works and then depending on how u and others feel, we can add actual sleeeping hours as a separate thing.

about the bmi...it would involve inputing users height along with the weight and need a formula to get bmi.  SO, this could be something for the next round of updates...

good calls...always looking for new stuff.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » training log Rss Feed