General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Wildflower Triathlon - Long Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-12-07 8:54 PM

Subject: Wildflower Triathlon - Long Course : Official Thread

Contact Event Director, Andy Oros, for bike and race gear shipping coupons for Beginner Triathlete members @ (916) 778-7374.

www.racedaytransport.com

Some of the great Raceday Transport Options:

Fully Assembled Bike Transport—No disassembly required.  We prep and pad all delicate bike components and each bike is transported in its own padded bike rack.  We deliver your bike “Ready to Ride.”

Bike and Race Gear Transition Area Pick-Up—This is an option where we go in and collect the athlete’s bike and race gear from the transition area during the event.  It allows the athlete to finish their race and enjoy the event without the hassle of worrying about their equipment. Very popular.

Box and Ship to one of our Regional Locations—This is an option for athletes to box and ship their bikes to one of our Regional Locations (closest to the event).  We unbox and assemble your bike and then transport it fully assembled to the event.  After the event, we disassemble and pack your bike and then ship it off to your home.  This option does not include UPS or FedEx shipping charges.

Airport Shuttle Service For Box and Ship Customers—This is an option for athletes that cannot utilize our fully-assembled transport service but still provides an option to taxi their bike boxes from the host airport to their event.  Saves on extra-large rental cars or expensive taxis.  Reservations are required for this service.

VIP Program--Have friends or family joining you for this event?  Your team might be interested in our VIP program where we have athlete’s friends and family assist us in the booth.  After the event, we provide them with a $100 transport gift certificate.  All transport gift certificates are fully transferable so they can pass them on to anyone they like.  It’s a great way for friends and family to plug-in to the event and at the same time earn future transport coupons for themselves or others.  If interested, contact our Events Director, Andy Oros @ [email protected] for more details.

LaughingRaceday Loyalty Program
When you purchase two or more Raceday Transport services in a 12-month period, you will receive an additional $20 discount that can be combined with your Tri-Group savings, plus, space preference on a future race.

2011-12-26 9:17 PM
in reply to: #3930437

User image

Subject: RE: Wildflower Triathlon - Long Course : Official Thread
Just registered for the 2012 Wildflower long course.  Is there really a reason to be concerned about your gear in transition, while you're on the course?  I've never done Wildflower before, but most events I've been to they have people "guarding" the transition area and you don't get in or out without a race number and a matching number on your bike.
2011-12-28 6:48 PM
in reply to: #3954562

User image

jeremytris - 2011-12-26 7:17 PMJust registered for the 2012 Wildflower long course.  Is there really a reason to be concerned about your gear in transition, while you're on the course?  I've never done Wildflower before, but most events I've been to they have people "guarding" the transition area and you don't get in or out without a race number and a matching number on your bike.
I get it now... They don't collect your bike for security reasons.. just to speed up the packup process at the end of the race. My bad!
2012-02-24 8:14 AM

User image

Master
San Francisco
I registered again this year.  This will be my 4th year doing wildflower and my 3rd time doing the double (long course + oly).
2012-04-02 11:53 PM

User image

Los Angeles
Just did Ironman California 70.3 this past weekend.  I saved some juice for the killer long course!
2012-05-01 8:14 PM

User image

Los Angeles
Ok...I m starting to get mentally prepared.  LOL

New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Wildflower Triathlon - Long Course : Official Thread Rss Feed