General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cleaning out the closet clothing sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-12-16 12:38 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Cleaning out the closet clothing sale

I've been cleaning out the closet and found a few items that need to find new homes.  All prices
include shipping to the continental USA.  Payment can be made through PayPal.  If you are interested in more than one item, I'll discount the price for combined shipping.  Please e-mail me at [email protected] or IM me through Beginner Triathlete with any questions.

Please note:  the clothing items are all in men's sizes.

Headsweats Relay Hat new with tags, navy and white, one size fits all, $20 shipped

Craft Triathlon suit:  size Large, used for 5 or 6 sprint distance triathlons, excellent condition with no holes, rips, or tears.  Color is red/black/gray (looks a little orange in the picture, but it is red), $45 shipped

Pearl Izumi Bib Knickers with chamois:  size large, used for a couple of seasons, no holes, rips, or tears, but the elastic on the bottom of the legs is starting to loose it's elasticity, $35 shipped

DeMarchi Bib Shorts:  size large, black with gray panel in rear, excellent condition with no rips, tears or holes, if you've ever wanted to try bib cycling shorts, here's a great inexpensive way,  $30 shipped

Hincapie Bib Knickers:  size large, used for a couple of seasons, great condition with no rips, tears, or holes, color is royal blue with white and orange trim, Truesports.com logos, $35 shipped

Hincapie Bib Shorts - 2 pair:  size large, used for a couple of seasons, great condition with no rips, tears, or holes, color is royal blue with white and orange trim, Truesports.com logos, if you've ever
wanted to try bib cycling shorts, here's a great inexpensive way, $30 shipped per pair

Mavic Wheel Bags (set of 2):  each bag will hold one 700c road wheel (650c road wheel will fit too) or one 26 inch mountain bike wheel.  Bags are like new.  $30 shipped for the pair.

Pictures of all items can be seen here:

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/klwilson00/For%20Sale%20Dec%202011/

Edited by mobey 2011-12-16 12:40 PM

2011-12-17 12:01 AM
in reply to: #3941356

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: RE: Cleaning out the closet clothing sale

The following items have been sold:

Craft Triathlon suit

Pearl Izumi Bib Knickers with chamois:

DeMarchi Bib Shorts

Hincapie Bib Knickers

Hincapie Bib Shorts - 2 pair

The Headsweats hat and the wheel bags are still available.

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cleaning out the closet clothing sale Rss Feed