BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Let's Get It Started! with chrisbowers mentor group - CLOSED and ROLLING! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 25

2012-07-23 8:12 PM
in reply to: #4266809

User image

Expert
Fallon, Nevada
Subject: RE: Let's Get It Started! with chrisbowers mentor group - CLOSED and ROLLING!

chrisbowers - 2012-06-18 10:05 AM I hope everyone's summer is doing well and racing season is in full swing. I am 4 weeks into my IM training plan and it is not too bad yet. I also was able to finally finish (a year after the class) my exams and other requirements to obtain my Level 1 USA Triathlon coaching certification. Kind of excited about that. Everyone train well and have fun.
Nice Job...does that mean you are going to start charging us for your mentoring?????  Really, what a great accomplishment!

What I did on my summer vacation.  Called in sick today because I am so sun burnt from sum fun.  Managed to get the sunscreen on my face, legs and arms...oops forgot the chest...ouch.  Spent an entire weekend with the man I married a gazillion years ago which is pretty rare in-of-itself, concerts and wine tasting.  Then this week my daughter came to visit with the g-son; we floated the river, and kayaked Lake Tahoe.  3 hours Kayaking should count for something right?  No more travel plans until September, Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Triathlon!  Not too much racing...I missed the Donner, weekend with the husband, trust me it was well worth it!Kiss

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Let's Get It Started! with chrisbowers mentor group - CLOSED and ROLLING! Rss Feed  

of 25