of 12

2012-05-08 4:55 PM
in reply to: #4197225

User image

Regular
Edmonds, WA
Subject: RE: Tri/tbay group - CLOSED
squirt - 2012-05-08 8:21 AM

Yikes Mona!  I'm glad you're OK.  Heat stroke is nothing to mess around with.  Glad you were surrounded by people who knew how to help.  Seems like I read somewhere that once you have one, you are more likely to have another.  Maybe just a dream, but either way, be careful out there.

Yes, I believe you are correct in that..my husband had heat stroke early in his running career and that is what he learned, however has never experienced again in 35 years of running.  I will do everything now to avoid having it happen again.  

2012-05-14 7:19 PM
in reply to: #4198348

User image

Extreme Veteran
Lakeland
Subject: RE: Tri/tbay group - CLOSED

Hey all, I'm still here. Just been busy and not paying to much attention. Mona, well if it had to happen a couple of weeks out was the right time. I hope you are feeling well and rested and getting ready to go. I'll be working at the run aid station #2 with my tri-club with a theme going on. Not sure what it is yet but I'm pretty sure you'll see us and hopefully be a little entertained. Squirt/Andy this has been a lot of fun as usual and  I'm glad you all stuck in there with the group. Squirt my wife and daughter will be passing through  Ft. Worth on there way to LA in the next few days. They are stopping in Brownwood to visit my wifes mom before they head West.

To everyone remember to enjoy this great lifestyle, keep it real unless you turn PROTongue out then its a job. Do what you can when you can and have a smile when you cross that finish line.

It's been great.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Tri/tbay group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 12