General Discussion Race Reports! » Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run - Run10 Mile

View Member's Race Log View other race reports
Washington, D.C., Washington, D.C.
United States
Total Time = 1h 18m 48s
Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Run
  • 1h 18m 48s
  • 10 miles
  • 07m 53s  min/mile
Comments:

I knew I was going to be starting in the purple wave which was the last wave to go so I wasn't too worried about competing. The night before I ate almost a whole box of Apple Jacks and some candy. I slept like a rock considering I had a race the next day. I woke up early and got everything ready and biked down to the race. I got there early and locked my bike up and proceeded to the start line. I wanted to get in the front of the corral to have less people to pass during the race. There was a long wait until I actually started running but once I started, I dont know if it was passing people, or the beautiful day and weather, or running in my favorite parts of DC, but I TOOK OFF. I ended up finishing the race in 1:18:48 or about 7:53/mile. This is close to what my typical 10K pace was so I was very surprsied and excited that I had that in me. The race course was beautiful and I just had a blast doing it.
Post race

Last updated: 2011-02-27 12:00 AM
Running
01:18:48 | 10 miles | 07m 53s  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge
Organized?
Events on-time?
Lots of volunteers?
Plenty of drinks?
Post race activities:
Race evaluation [1-5]

{postbutton}
2012-01-10 11:13 AM

Veteran
Subject: Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run
General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run Rss Feed