Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Problem Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-01-26 4:56 PM

User image

New user

San Antonio, Texas
Subject: Custom Plan Problem

I had the same problem as this person describes below. I just spent 5 hours manually putting in a plan and now I can't see it or apply it to the calendar....

Hi, first time using the site and am enjoying it so far.  I've trained and raced the same HIM for last 3 years without any plan so wanted to try it out this year.  Your beginner HIM plan looks good but I needed to modify it to reflect my busy work/family schedule and the fact that I do Masters swim MWF mornings.  Using the free beginner HIM plan I created my own custom plan and shortened it to 16 weeks.  I imported it to my training log but can't seem to view it in my log.  When I click on 'blog' or 'calendar' view for 'planned' it just routes me to your "bronze/silver/gold" membership offers.  I really would not use all the features in the bronze membership so don't want to pay for it if I don't have to.  Any tips for viewing my custom plan while in my training log?

2012-01-26 7:48 PM
in reply to: #4013096

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Custom Plan Problem
That is a bronze feature.  See 'Create Your Own Plan' in the listing HERE.  It is bronze as it uses all of the 'planned training' calendar, reports, graphs, etc.
New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Problem Rss Feed