of 2

2006-05-10 3:05 PM
in reply to: #419683

User image

Master
Tampa, Fl
Subject: RE: Duck vs. human
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

sorry I read the word duck and this is all I can think of.

2006-05-10 3:41 PM
in reply to: #420193

User image

Master
Tampa, Fl

rbschlesinger - 2006-05-10 4:05 PM http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.phpsorry I read the word duck and this is all I can think of.

I dont even have to click on it, my son loves that damn thing. I even burn an mp3 version to a cd to play in the car. But now that he has a portable dvd player he has it on dvd too.

2006-05-11 1:10 AM

User image

Master
The real USC, in the ghetto of LA
i had a goose vs golf cart.

i was golfing with a buddy, and there were geese all over this course near the water traps. he hit a ball, just off the water, as we rolled up (most geese walk off) this alpha goose turns his head right at me and made a shreik. then stopped toward the cart shreiking, i flipped it into reverse (and that buzzoing sound started) and the goose did a full attack fly by. unfortunatly for the goose, its wings hit the golf cart, and it fell to the ground. and then i got out and looked at its hurt a$$ and said "im not your b%tch, b$tch"
2006-05-11 6:58 AM
in reply to: #420580

User image

Runner
tyrant - 2006-05-11 2:10 AM

i was golfing with a buddy, and there were geese all over this course near the water traps. he hit a ball, just off the water, as we rolled up (most geese walk off) this alpha goose turns his head right at me and made a shreik. then stopped toward the cart shreiking, i flipped it into reverse (and that buzzoing sound started) and the goose did a full attack fly by. unfortunatly for the goose, its wings hit the golf cart, and it fell to the ground. and then i got out and looked at its hurt a$$ and said "im not your b%tch, b$tch"

You taunted a goose? You actually physically got out and taunted the goose? And what in the heck does "buzzoing" sound like, anyways?
2006-05-11 10:22 AM

NH
How about a beaver???
I was running sidewalks in a very residential area back in February (trails were too icy)...it was early in the morning, and it was raining. I'm not sure if this animal was blind, drunk, half-asleep, or just plain didn't care...it was waddling along down the sidewalk right towards me, and definitely wasn't bothered by the fact that I was going to run right over it. I'm not sure of the temperament of beavers, or if they are able to move fast, so when I got within five feet, and it still didn't react, I took a wide detour out into the road to avoid it-luckily there were no cars coming at the moment. The beaver wasn't even phased-just kept waddling along!
2006-05-11 10:35 AM
in reply to: #419757

User image

Master
Red Sox Nation

The only good snake is a dead snake.  I have a deal with snakes.  If they don't let me see them, I won't try to kill them.

I've only hurdled one snake. 

Since I'm new to Florida, our Maintenance Supervisor makes a point of bringing all the snakes he's killed over so I know what to look for.  I then entertain the neighbors with the 'omg it's a snake' boogie slide.  He asked me if I'm afraid of snakes to which I replied, Snakes are afraid of me.  They know if I spot them first they are about to take the big sleep.  Gah.  Now I worry about iguanas.

<'buzzoing?' Okay, repeat after me "i before e, except after C ...  .>

2006-05-11 11:12 AM

User image

Elite
Evans, GA
I went to Australia for my junior year in college. I was hiking along the coast near the eastern most point in Australia (can't remember the name now) and I was caught up looking at the view. At the last second I looked down and there was a snake sniggling across the trail right under my right foot. I froze with my foot in mid air and it went about it's way. My Aussie friend said he thought it was a brownsnake, which is a nasty critter.

"The eastern brown snake (Pseudonaja textiles) is one of the world's most venomous snakes. It is native to Eastern Australia, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.

Adult eastern brown snakes are uniformly brown in colour. Juveniles have a black head, with a lighter bar behind, a black nape, and numerous red-brown spots on the belly. Occasionally they have dark cross-bands. They have 17 rows of mid-body scales, a divided anal scale and 45–75 divided subcaudal scales.

The eastern brown snake eat eggs and small mammals, it is common in Australian sugarcane plantations and other crops where there are many mice, and is the most commonly encountered venomous snake in Australia.

This snake has very toxic venom, but a poorly developed biting apparatus. They are very fast moving and highly aggressive. When agitated, they will hold their necks high, appearing in a somewhat upright S-shape. The snake will occasionally chase an aggressor and strike at it repeatedly. Even subadults have been known to cause fatalities in humans.[citation needed] If bitten on a limb, apply a pressure bandage, immobilise the limb and seek medical advice immediately. If bitten elsewhere, apply continuous direct pressure to the bite site. Do not wash the wound, as the venom on the skin can be used to identify the appropriate antivenom."

(large_easternbrownsnake.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
large_easternbrownsnake.jpg (24KB - 13 downloads)
2006-05-11 12:01 PM
in reply to: #420609

User image

Master
The real USC, in the ghetto of LA
Scout7 - 2006-05-11 6:58 AM

tyrant - 2006-05-11 2:10 AM

You taunted a goose? You actually physically got out and taunted the goose? And what in the heck does "buzzoing" sound like, anyways?

buzzing, the golf cart when you put it in reverse it makes a buzzing sound. well nature is cruel...

Edited by tyrant 2006-05-11 12:06 PM
2006-05-11 12:18 PM

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga
Canadian Snow Geese ARE Mean!!  When I was in Newport, RI, some would chase us all the time.  Finally, one of the guys turned around and kicked at one.  It dropped like a hot rock.  We thought he killed it until it jumped up and started chasing us again.  It was funny afterwards...just like in the movies when the Dumb ****** go to check for the body of the killer that they just ran over.  So you have about 6-7 of us surrounding this Goose when it jumps up.  We scatterred like Antelopes at a watering hole getting attacked.
2006-05-11 1:12 PM
in reply to: #420961

User image

Master
Red Sox Nation

buzzing, the golf cart when you put it in reverse it makes a buzzing sound. well nature is cruel...

Nature is crewel.  Heh.  Son, be glad we live on separate coasts.

2006-05-11 4:51 PM

User image

Veteran
Washington, DC(ish)
Over the past year i've run over 2 snakes, narrowly missed 3 rabbits, 2 squirrels, 1 groundhog, and 1 very large deer. Gotta love riding in the country.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Duck vs. human Rss Feed  

of 2