General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Various cycling and tri clothing Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-02-12 6:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Various cycling and tri clothing

I've been cleaning out the closet and found a few items that need to find new homes.  All prices
include shipping to the continental USA.  Payment can be made through PayPal.  If you are interested in more than one item, I'll discount the price for combined shipping.  Please e-mail me at [email protected] or IM me through Beginner Triathlete with any questions.

Pictures of all the items can be seen here:

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/klwilson00/Jan%202012/

Biemme Winter Jerseys:  size XL in a club cut fit (a little roomier than race cut).  The BiKing  jersey (black and blue) is in excellent condition with no rips or holes, $20 shipped

Hincapie Winter Jerseys: 3 to choose from all XL in a race cut fit (more tailored).  These jerseys are in excellent condition with no rips, holes, or other imperfections. The jerseys have the Speedway Wheelmen cycling team logo with various other sponsor logos.  2 dark blue and orange and 1 light blue and orange.  Your choice $30 shipped per jersey.

DeMarchi Bib Shorts:size large, black with gray panel in rear, excellent condition with no rips,
tears or holes, if you've ever wanted to try bib cycling shorts, here's a great inexpensive way, $25 shipped

Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts - 2 pair: size large, all black, excellent condition with no rips, tears or holes, if you've ever wanted to try bib cycling shorts, here's a great inexpensive way, $35 each shipped

Descente Cycling Jersey :  2 to choose from in size XL.    Both jerseys are in excellent condition and were only worn a few times.  One jersey is black and white with red trim the other is primarily white with red trim.  $25 each shipped.

Profile Designs Triathlon top:  size large in red and black.  This top is in like new condition.  It was worn one time on a training ride.  After wearing it, I decided that I liked one piece tri suits better than separates.  $25 shipped.

Voler tri shorts with Hammer Nutrition logo:  size large in black with white trim/logos.  These shorts are in like new condition  They were worn one time on a training ride.  After wearing them, I decided that I liked one piece tri suits better than separates.  $25 shipped.

Headsweats Relay Hat new with tags, navy and white, one size fits all, $20 shipped

2012-02-17 6:05 AM
in reply to: #4043458

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: RE: Various cycling and tri clothing
Thanks for your interest.  All items have been sold.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Various cycling and tri clothing Rss Feed