General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Powertap PowerTap WheelSet - $1000 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-02-15 9:46 AM

Regular
Subject: Powertap PowerTap WheelSet - $1000
Absolutly nothing wrong with this wheelset at all I am just much better off listening to my body than watching numbers, ONLY reason I am selling.  Had them professionally built late last year by a local bike shop.

The rear hub is the PRO+ 20 hole and the front hub is the CycleOps PT Front is a 20 hole as well.  Sapim CX bladed spokes laced to a 30mil carbon wheel with aluminum brake surface.  This wheel was built to be a bombproof lightweight training wheel that I could race with if needed.  Not 100% sure on miles but airing on the max side I would say 750 on the low side in the 4-500 range.  I used a Gamin 500 computer and HR guess could include that if you need it for more money but I'd just buy another one so would rather not sell it, really any computer with ANT+ is compatible.  Also have a Timex Global Trainer that I paired with the PT on occasion that works great as well could include that if your interested there as another option.

Can't think of anything else but please let me know if I'm leaving anything out or you would like to see a more detailed pic of anything.  Can't manage to get a good pic under 100 so send me a PM and I'll forward pics to you.  Hope to hear from you soon.  I am open to offers on the wheelset as I'm in the process of building of a new bike/wheels and need to free up some space/cash

Edited by LonghornSpencer 2012-02-15 9:49 AM

2012-02-15 12:35 PM
in reply to: #4048750

User image

Regular
Westfield, IN
Subject: RE: Powertap PowerTap WheelSet - $1000

Would you sell just the rear?

and what rim are they built on?

By the way, new powertap wheels are being sold for $660 and ant+

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Powertap PowerTap WheelSet - $1000 Rss Feed