of 6

2012-05-08 9:37 AM
in reply to: #4196595

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Amazing Race - Spoilers

It was very exciting and you guys have said most of what I thought while watching it.

I also thought it revealed something more about the personalities of the people on the team who we didn't dislike.  For instance, even though Rachel (Big Brother) is a mess (and I think she probably has been a whiny brat since birth and no one told her to do otherwise), the Brandon is also really passive aggressive.   I kind of agreed with Rachel the last time he suggested quitting.  Why does he keep saying that?

Also, what's the deal with Rachel (winner)?  She's SO clearly over Dave, and has a terrible attitude toward everything he says to her, but then she was fawning all over him at the end.  She was "so thrilled about how much closer they were now" and frankly Dave looked surprised to hear that. 

There were parts when Dave and JJ were actually trying to be nice, saying things like "I know it's hard, you're doing great."  But their partners were so used to the mean behavior from before they couldn't hear it.  

All in all, I think I have the most respect for Art.   He is a super trooper, took on a ton of hard tasks without much complaint, and had to put up with JJ the whole time.  What a guy!

2012-05-08 9:39 AM
in reply to: #4197009

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
And of course, all that said, the editing AND the stress of the day makes it really easy to criticize.  I have to wonder what Dave and Rachel think reading about themselves and their relationship now on the internet.  Even if they delude themselves into thinking all will be well now, having everything brought to their attention again will rock the boat.    I really hope they can get some help and work things out, it will be very hard for them.
2012-05-08 10:41 AM
in reply to: #4197019

Master
Memphis, TN

BikerGrrrl - 2012-05-08 9:39 AM And of course, all that said, the editing AND the stress of the day makes it really easy to criticize.  I have to wonder what Dave and Rachel think reading about themselves and their relationship now on the internet.  Even if they delude themselves into thinking all will be well now, having everything brought to their attention again will rock the boat.    I really hope they can get some help and work things out, it will be very hard for them.

I think it's a stretch to say that Dave and Rachel "need" help.  they are two strong personalities and maybe it's works for them.  We saw what the editors and producers let us see in an extreme situation they will never be in again.  They bicker but any healthy relationship bickers. 

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Amazing Race - Spoilers Rss Feed  

of 6