General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized 2011 Specialized Tarmac Comp Rival SL2 - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-03-22 12:27 PM

New user

Northwest Iowa
Subject: Specialized 2011 Specialized Tarmac Comp Rival SL2 - $

Hello,

Last year I bought a brand new 58cm Specialized Tarmac Comp Pro Rival SL2 from my local bike shop.  After riding it all year last year and competing in 3 different triathalons I have decided to sell it.  I am looking for a tri-specific bike and this road bike needs a new home.  This is by far the most responsive and crisp bike I have ever owned.  It has 750 miles on it and I have been the only owner.  It has never been wrecked, the wheels are true, and all of the components have been well taken care of.  The only blemishes on the bike are on the downtube from my bike rack, the seat nose has some wear on it, and the bottom of the cranks got scratched while carrying it up flights of stairs to my apartment.  Bike comes with everything you would get if you bought it direct from Specialized.  Price will include shipping which will be done by my local bike shop.  Asking 2,000 OBO

Pictures Available upon Request!

Details of bike listed below

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=52901&menuItemId=0

Thanks,

Edited by MakeThingsHappen 2012-03-22 12:38 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized 2011 Specialized Tarmac Comp Rival SL2 - $ Rss Feed