General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a used Burley or Chariot or other "child hauler" for a bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-03-28 8:14 AM

User image

Expert
St. Paul, MN
Subject: Looking for a used Burley or Chariot or other "child hauler" for a bike
Well, I think the subject line says it all.

We have a 9 month old that LOVES his BOB running stroller. (He raced with me this past weekend for the first time, and he slept through most of a 23:48 hilly 4 mile race!) Now my wife and I want to see how he'd like being hauled behind a bike. My wife would like something more like a Chariot (that converts to a walking stroller), but we'd look at anything if the price is right.

Anyone have one sitting in their garage that they need to get rid of? Thought I'd check with you locals. Thanks!

2012-03-29 5:45 PM
in reply to: #4116731

User image

Maple Grove, MN
Subject: RE: Looking for a used Burley or Chariot or other "child hauler" for a bike
Your child is too young for this, but I am looking to sell a one of those bike trailers where the kid sits on a normal bicycle seat with handlebars and pedals, but no front wheel. Instead it hooks to the back of the parent's bike. (You will need one of these in about 3 years I guess.)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a used Burley or Chariot or other "child hauler" for a bike Rss Feed