General Discussion Triathlon Talk » RAGNAR Backup Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-04-04 7:17 AM

User image

Master
Madison, WI
Subject: RAGNAR Backup
So, I'm on a RAGNAR team for the Madison to Chicago race. And, we have 2 runners that might need to drop out. We've got a potential back up for one, but not the other. The one we don't have a backup for happens to be our fastest runner and the one with some of the longer legs of the race. (NOT that we're trying to be competitive - we're just trying to have fun. But, they base your start time on the team's average pace so it helps to find back ups with a reasonably close average. He was a high 6's/low 7's kind of runner.)

The race is June 8th & 9th - starting in Madison and going to Chicago.

Anyone want to be our back up runner? You'd get to ride in a van with little ol' me. Final call on if we actually need a back up runner probably won't happen for a while, but I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone is interested. Race cost is about $150.

2012-04-04 2:32 PM
in reply to: #4128955

User image

Regular
Stoughton, WI
Subject: RE: RAGNAR Backup

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do it!  Not only am I gone that weekend, I won't be able to run that far or fast by then   Maybe next summer!

2012-04-04 2:38 PM
in reply to: #4130235

User image

Master
Madison, WI
I thought of you and Anna. But, I knew you couldn't run, and I had sent out a feeler to Anna when I first got hooked up with it and she didn't bite then, so I figured she probably wasn't geeked about it.

Robert could do it. You didn't want to bring him with you wherever you're going anyway, right?
2012-04-04 8:23 PM
in reply to: #4130258

User image

Regular
Stoughton, WI

WELL, since we are going to Kansas so he can do the IM 70.3 there - I don't think he is going to bite either....

DeannaS - 2012-04-04 2:38 PM I thought of you and Anna. But, I knew you couldn't run, and I had sent out a feeler to Anna when I first got hooked up with it and she didn't bite then, so I figured she probably wasn't geeked about it. Robert could do it. You didn't want to bring him with you wherever you're going anyway, right?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » RAGNAR Backup Rss Feed