Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 39

2012-11-16 5:31 PM
in reply to: #4145781

User image

Veteran
Boulder
Subject: RE: RFP GROUP - CLOSED

Tim, don't sweat it. I've put on 5 lbs myself but I know it will come off when I ramp things up this January!

I'm still working out plenty but just enjoying food and beer a little more than I probably should. Oh well, it's short lived and then I'll start being "good" again.

Hope everyone is well!

2012-11-19 8:26 AM

South Wales, UK

Hello all

I hope everyone did well over the summer especially those doing particularly long races. I also hope no one has been effected by Hurricane Sandy and if you have I do hope that you are good and well.

So there is a little too many posts for me to catch up on here but I wanted to let you know that I am well and truely addicted to triathlon now but am enjoying not training to a schedual. My last race of the season was a crazy hilly olympic distance triathlon as my second ever triathlon. It was amazing but the 6km run was along the beach through the dunes and up what fely like the longest hill on earth. we had to do it twice. We finished back on the sea front and had the biggest bag of fish and chips with the family and friends. Great day, topped off by coming 3rd woman in the over 40's age group. What a laugh!!!!!!!! I was so shocked i missed my slot for the prize and ripped my trousers getting into the prize area as I had gone the wrong way. Hilarious. The prize was a coupon for a local tri shop and a free entry to next years race. So i have to start training again after christmas. Also going to try a half iron man in August 2013. Cant wait.

Good luck to you all, and sorry for being so absent.

All the best Diane xx

2012-11-23 3:44 PM

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario
Ok Team - I need your help. I did my IM NYC Plan by building it on BT last year and am wondering if I should do that again or does anyone else have a better idea? I also need to know when IM training should begin in ernest? As of today I am 260 days away from IM MTB which is 37 weeks and 1 day. Your help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Team.
2012-12-08 9:53 PM

User image

Master
\Windsor, Ontario

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892) 1833

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » RFP GROUP - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 39