General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 - $45 shipped Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-04-21 10:33 AM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 - $45 shipped

Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 shoes, size 11.5 (mens), excellent condition with less than 20 miles of road use.  Sale includes a new set of Lock Laces elastic shoe strings too. 

I purchased these shoes to replace my worn out Saucony Hurricanes based on a recommendation from my local running store.  The shoes are comfortable, but each time I ran in them I had problems with my shins.  I switched back to Hurricanes and the problem went away.  I'm not sure why I had the problem, but I no longer using the shoes.  MSRP is $90, but you can get them for less here.  Shipping to USA addresses only.

Feel free to send me a message through BT or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

Additional pictures can be seen here:

http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/klwilson00/Shoes/

Description from Internet:

RUN - Light Stability

The  perfect everyday training shoe, the Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 Running Shoe is the  next rendition of the award winning ProGrid Guide 3. Ideal for light stability  runners, the Guide 4 offers a dual density midsole for motion control and  support throughout the entire gait cycle - ensuring a great run every time!

• The perfect  light stability, everyday training shoe
  • Dual density  midsole slows down any mild overpronation
  • Smooth  transition and ride allows for a great run
  • Weight:  11.6 oz

UPPER

• Hydrator  collar lining - Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and  maximizes wicking
  • Comfortride  Sockliner - Breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Comfortride insole  provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties
  • HRC Strobel  Board - Increases  cushioning and comfort

MIDSOLE

• Heel ProGrid™ - Saucony's latest  impact deflection technology, ProGrid™, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and  sets the foot up for a smooth transition
  • Dual Density  Impulse EVA - Provides increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning, stability,  durability and rebound properties
  • SRC(Super  Rebound Compound) Impact Zone - Provides shock attenuation and  sets the foot up for a smooth transition
  • SRC Xtra  Forefoot Cushioning - Saucony's premier forefoot  cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off

OUTSOLE

• Blown Rubber - Lightweight  flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a  smooth ride
  • XT-900™ -A carbon rubber  outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing  durability

(100_0202s.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
100_0202s.jpg (37KB - 13 downloads)

2012-04-21 12:27 PM
in reply to: #4164325

New user

muskegon
Subject: RE: Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 - $45 shipped

i found a brand new pair never worn for 49.99 free ship...

2012-04-21 1:41 PM
in reply to: #4164404

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: RE: Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 - $45 shipped
Thanks for your post...

Edited by mobey 2012-04-21 1:41 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Saucony ProGrid Guide 4 - $45 shipped Rss Feed