Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Muskoka 5150 Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2012-05-13 9:44 PM

Subject: Muskoka 5150 Triathlon : Official Thread

Don't forget to check out our website www.trimuskoka.com to help plan your stay when up here for the race. 

Book your accommodations early as it is summertime in cottage country!  We have lots of options though.  Make sure you visit our site for all your needs for where to stay, where to eat, where to train etc when you are up here training, racing or just good ol' vacationing!

[email protected]

www.trimuskoka.com

Facebook: TriMuskoka        Twitter: @trimuskoka

2012-07-14 9:21 PM
in reply to: #4207749

New user

Subject: RE: Muskoka 5150 Triathlon : Official Thread

I was so grateful for the photos of the couse... thank you for the site reference.

One more week !!!!

2012-07-15 11:09 AM
in reply to: #4311842

User image

New user

I'm looking forward to it. I feel like I could have trained more, but after a long swim my taper begins in earnest. I had a good brick workout yesterday even if I cut the run short rather than run junk miles at the end. I tried a peanut butter GU which has become my new favourite.
2012-07-18 9:46 AM
in reply to: #4207749

New user

I am raw vegan...mostly fruit! Let's hope it's not to hot this Sunday. I was in Gravenhurst last Saturday it was very hot.

breathe in - breathe out !

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Muskoka 5150 Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed