General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Naperville Suburu Tri June 25th, afterwords anyone... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-06-02 12:32 PM

User image

Regular
Chicago, IL
Subject: Naperville Suburu Tri June 25th, afterwords anyone...
Hey. This triathlon is also on Chicago Pride day. Anyone else out there planning on finishing up and getting up north to Belmont and Broadway to take part in the Pride festivities??? The Parade starts at roughly noon, and goes for awhile at least... My g/f and I certainly will be racing (no pun intended) back up to Boystown to P.A.R.T.Y!

2006-06-23 2:41 PM
in reply to: #441435

User image

Chicago IL (via Vancouver Canada)
Subject: RE: Naperville Suburu Tri June 25th, afterwords anyone...
Hey Pastagrrrll

im heading to Naperville to do the race and then heading back to boys town to party with my friends.

My husband and I are doing the "proud to run" race on Saturday too at foster beach. (i promise i'll be doing a leasurely run)

Im wearing number 776 at the race - find me...maybe we can meet at the expo?? i'll put on a BTer label on my shirt - and i wont be at the expo until the afternoon.

More than likely we'll end up at sidetrax or roscoes

Good luck on the race

Salma
2006-06-23 4:11 PM
in reply to: #441435

User image

Regular
Chicago, IL
Subject: RE: Naperville Suburu Tri June 25th, afterwords anyone...
Awesome! I thought I was the only gayrod around here. Well hell yeah! My g/f and I will be at the expo say around 1 or 2pm? And we'll be camped out at the Melrose for the parade! Woot woot. I'll look for number 776, i'm sure as you pass me by! I don't yet know what my number is. But I'm a short, thin brown haired italian looking girl and my g/f is a big tall greek looking gal. See you at the expo!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Naperville Suburu Tri June 25th, afterwords anyone... Rss Feed