of 4

2012-08-22 5:51 PM
in reply to: #4372666

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Subject: RE: True Blood 6-10 SPOILERS
Big Appa - 2012-08-21 7:12 AM

Reading the wiki pages it doesn't look like Russell and Warlow are the same guy. They have a lot to do in the last episode and I hope it's not rushed and they do explain some things.

See, I'm thinking they are going to cram it all into the finale to wrap all the story lines up. While I hate to WAIT another 6 + months to have something finalized, I also don't want it all crammed into one hour. *Sigh*

Otherwise my boyfriend has pretty much checked out on watching with me. He sits in the same room and is on the computer the whole time. It has just gotten too ridiculous for him.

2012-08-27 7:30 AM
in reply to: #4255258

User image

Champion
Bellingham, Washington

Pretty good ending.  Lot of story lines to work with next season?  Andy Balfour with 4 daughters.

I'm still confused about who killed Sookies parents on the bridge?  Or am I blind.   Bill?

And Bill coming back as a what?  Super Vampire?

2012-08-27 9:01 AM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

I am about to check out on TB! I think it is getting ridiculous!

The finale last night might have been the end for must see TV and TB for me.

Sigh

2012-08-27 12:08 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
That was kind of a train wreck for me.

Russell getting killed in the first thirty seconds was awful.

Likewise the scene with the fairy giving birth was maybe the most cringe-worthy things I’ve ever had to watch on tv. I’m still traumatized by it. Holy crap, was that stupid.

Also, note to the producers: I think I speak for everyone, including straight women and gay men, when I say that I don’t think we need to see any more naked Sam Merlotte.

Likewise, I can’t look at the Jane Bodehouse character anymore without remembering the Maenad season when she was naked half the time. So no more of Ms. Bodehouse either, please, naked or otherwise.

I guess it’s a subtle nod to his so-far-unexplored supernatural power, but has anyone else noticed that Jason never, ever, ever misses when he shoots at something? And no one else ever comments on it? He shot Rev. Steve Newlin from the balcony of his church with a paintball gun in the Godric season. He shot Eggs in the forehead in the dark from fifty feet away in the Maenad season, and he took out a dozen armed vampires with handguns last night. No one ever says, “Hey, ummm…where’d you learn to shoot like that?”

Luckily, TB falls at a time in the year when there isn’t a lot else on, so I’m probably going to end up watching it again when it comes back next year, but wow, that was a mess.
2012-08-27 2:34 PM
in reply to: #4382249

User image

Elite

jmk-brooklyn - 2012-08-27 11:08 AM That was kind of a train wreck for me. Russell getting killed in the first thirty seconds was awful. Likewise the scene with the fairy giving birth was maybe the most cringe-worthy things I’ve ever had to watch on tv. I’m still traumatized by it. Holy crap, was that stupid. Also, note to the producers: I think I speak for everyone, including straight women and gay men, when I say that I don’t think we need to see any more naked Sam Merlotte. Likewise, I can’t look at the Jane Bodehouse character anymore without remembering the Maenad season when she was naked half the time. So no more of Ms. Bodehouse either, please, naked or otherwise. I guess it’s a subtle nod to his so-far-unexplored supernatural power, but has anyone else noticed that Jason never, ever, ever misses when he shoots at something? And no one else ever comments on it? He shot Rev. Steve Newlin from the balcony of his church with a paintball gun in the Godric season. He shot Eggs in the forehead in the dark from fifty feet away in the Maenad season, and he took out a dozen armed vampires with handguns last night. No one ever says, “Hey, ummm…where’d you learn to shoot like that?” Luckily, TB falls at a time in the year when there isn’t a lot else on, so I’m probably going to end up watching it again when it comes back next year, but wow, that was a mess.

Giving birth... stupid. Even all the drunks sitting around watching... WTF?

Russel dead with in 30 seconds... ya, didn't see that coming. sometimes I'm OK being surprised. I mean he was talking all that smack to the faries and splat.

Jason shooting vamp... dude... he got off the elevator and took out 3 security camers with single hands.. and both of them... I was like like what the hell... action movie swat comando seal teams don't even have that kind of accuracy.

So I really did think Bill was playing the chick... the good way. I didn't think the bad way. when he blew up I could not believe Bill was dead... uh not for long... So what the heck is that? Weird.

I'm still down for the show... seriously. Each season was better than the last.... this season was the worst. Definitely a "miss". Hopefully they take their ADD meds in the off season and come back with a more focused show next season instead of all the silliness of this year.

2012-08-27 3:22 PM
in reply to: #4382662

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
powerman - 2012-08-27 2:34 PM

Jason shooting vamp... dude... he got off the elevator and took out 3 security camers with single hands.. and both of them... I was like like what the hell... action movie swat comando seal teams don't even have that kind of accuracy.

Right? I forgot about the security cameras.

I suppose in a world where people can turn into houseflies or Siberian husky puppies, it’s not that big a deal. He's even a better shot than Princess Leia.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » True Blood 6-10 SPOILERS Rss Feed  

of 4