General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Synergy wetsuit fits a superclyde!!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-06-22 2:50 PM

Subject: Synergy wetsuit fits a superclyde!!!
Well, after a year of wetsuit hunting.  I finally found one that fits.  I want to thank Brandon at fit2race for hooking me up with a Synergy hybrid wetsuit.  Synergy is a newer company that the original owner of Orca started after he sold the Orca brand. It is the 2012 L2 size and it fits me at 6'8" 280lbs.  So for anyone else looking for a wetsuit in bigger sizes definetly look at the Synergy brand.  There size chart is a little odd and there are variations from 2011 to 2012, so if in doubt, give Brandon at call at the fit2race site.  I'm not sure if he can be contacted through Synergysports or not.  This suit is awesome, so much stretch in the shoulders, doesn't even fill like I am wearing one when I swim.  The neck is soft and comfortable as well.  Easy to take off.  I was able to get out of it in seconds and that is even getting the legs over size 16 foot.  If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask.  I have seen a lot of questions about larger wetsuits in forums on just about every site.  They are also going to look into increasing there triathlon tops into extended sizes and let me know.  Smile

Edited by Tacsavage 2012-06-22 2:54 PM

2012-08-02 9:39 PM
in reply to: #4275832

Subject: RE: Synergy wetsuit fits a superclyde!!!

i just looked at their website.  i am the exact size you listed for height and weight.  the size chart on the synergy website lists that suit at 5'11 to 6'5" and 220 lbs to 250 lbs.  Are you sure you were not referring to the L3 size?  

This suit was about $600.. is that right?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Synergy wetsuit fits a superclyde!!! Rss Feed