General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS or Trade 2008 Bianchi 928 Carbon T-Cube - $1500 OBO Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-06-28 3:36 PM

Subject: FS or Trade 2008 Bianchi 928 Carbon T-Cube - $1500 OBO

Bike has around 3000 miles on it. It's been sitting in storage for the last year. Everything on the bike is stock as supplied from the manufacturer (except the stem), and the fork is uncut. Size 55. If I were going to keep the bike, I'd probably change the chain and, perhaps, the cassette, but it's in riding shape as is. The only blemish is on the fork, where there's a non-structural scuff in the clear coat from where it rubbed against my wife's bike when my wife leaned her bike against it inside our house. The bike is in really good shape, I just wanted to make any interested parties aware of the flaws that I see. Bike was made in Italy and has fully Campy Veloce 10-speed components, with the exception of the stock FSA crank. I'll include the carbon cages and the Specialized Romin seat, or if you prefer I can put the stock celeste green saddle back on it (I found it horribly uncomfortable, though). I just put all new bolts on the stem b/c the old ones were rusty from living near the ocean. 

I'd like to get $1500 OBO, shipped. Or I would be willing to do a full or partial trade for race wheels of equal value. Bike will be professionally boxed and shipped from Hawaii.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Specs are here: http://www.bianchiusa.com/...p/08-b4p-928-veloce/

PM me if you'd like higher resolution and/or additional pictures. 

2012-06-29 2:50 PM
in reply to: #4285512

Subject: RE: FS or Trade 2008 Bianchi 928 Carbon T-Cube - $1500 OBO
Price Drop - $1300. 
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS or Trade 2008 Bianchi 928 Carbon T-Cube - $1500 OBO Rss Feed