Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Multiple custom cal showing in iCal Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-07-07 1:42 PM

User image

Apex, NC
Subject: Multiple custom cal showing in iCal
Ive tinkered around with my training plans, having I ported and then over written a couple. I've finally settled on one custom HIM plan but now my iPhone/iPad is showing 3 different workouts, or more, each day. My training log in BT only shows the current, correct, plan. I've tried deleting the calendar link from google and removing and readding it to the apple devices but I keep getting multiple workouts. Any suggestion? I've also noticed that my bar graph that used to show plan vs actual on my training log has disappeared and now there is just a big blank space. Sounds high maintenance I know. Hope you can help...

2012-07-08 12:17 PM
in reply to: #4299086

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: Multiple custom cal showing in iCal

jlahoward - 2012-07-07 2:42 PM Ive tinkered around with my training plans, having I ported and then over written a couple. I've finally settled on one custom HIM plan but now my iPhone/iPad is showing 3 different workouts, or more, each day. My training log in BT only shows the current, correct, plan. I've tried deleting the calendar link from google and removing and readding it to the apple devices but I keep getting multiple workouts. Any suggestion? I've also noticed that my bar graph that used to show plan vs actual on my training log has disappeared and now there is just a big blank space. Sounds high maintenance I know. Hope you can help...

It's Google caching the data from the previous entries and adding the new ones.  Give it a day or so and it should update itself to just use the data currently in the file. 

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Multiple custom cal showing in iCal Rss Feed