Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Crap. I'm injured here in Victoria. Does a training program exist for me? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2012-07-16 11:41 PM

User image

New user

Ottawa, Ontario
Subject: Crap. I'm injured here in Victoria. Does a training program exist for me?

Hello - I'm injured (torn hamstring and bad concussion - mtn biking injury) and unfortunately won't be able to do the triathlon I had planned to do with my dad here in Victoria, B.C. 

With that said, and even though I won't be able to do a race this summer, I am keen to somehow keep up my training so that when I am better I won't have to start from square 1 again.

I'm trying to figure out a training program and don't know where to start. 

I have two questions: Can anyone recommend a good website/book, etc about training while injured? And secondly - is there such a thing as coaches who specialize in coaching injured triathletes? Where do I find one?

Thanks in Advance- any feedback is much appreciated!

Amber

2012-07-17 9:20 PM
in reply to: #4315167

User image

Veteran
Ottawa, Ontario
Subject: RE: Crap. I'm injured here in Victoria. Does a training program exist for me?
check out tristars training in Vic - they might be able to help you out.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Crap. I'm injured here in Victoria. Does a training program exist for me? Rss Feed