Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Swim
  • 09m 8s
  • 450 meters
  • 02m / 100 meters
Comments:

My legs were quite tired from the bike this morning and in general still from the massage on Monday) and I was so stressed at work all day combined with the fact that we had to leave for the airport to fly for Germany and hour after the race made me almost not do it. But the weather was nice and I thought I just go out and have fun.
The swim was good. Tougher to go out than back and the water was cold in the beginning but swimming with so many and fast you did not really think about it too much. It was hard to see the boat where we had to swim around and I just followed others and hoped that they were swimming straight. Had some contact with another one on the way back as we were constantly fighting for the same spot in the water which was stupid as the ocean is huge but I was trying to swim a straight line and so did he so we kept bumping into each other. All in all a good swim. Waves a bit higher than I would have liked and I swallowed more salt water than necessary ;)
Transition 1
  • 00m 45s
Comments:

Transition was 45 seconds taken from out of the water through transition and up the hill to where the running path started.
Run
  • 12m 9s
  • 2.5 kms
  • 04m 52s  min/km
Comments:

The beginning of the run was really weird. I was so cold and my body felt numb and also very confused of why the heck we were not biking but running right away. I found a good rhythm soon and was able to increase speed through the run. Slowed down a bit towards the end because I did not need to run faster to keep my place in the womens. Got 3rd in my AG and 4th overall.
Post race

Last updated: 2012-08-19 12:00 AM
Swimming
00:09:08 | 450 meters | 02m / 100meters
Age Group: 2/
Overall: 2/
Performance: Average
Suit: NO
Course: Ocean Swim out to the boat and back.
Start type: Run Plus:
Water temp: 56F / 13C Current: Low
200M Perf. Remainder:
Breathing: Drafting:
Waves: Navigation:
Rounding:
T1
Time:  00:45
Overall: Good
Removing cap, goggles and wetsuit: Good
Getting into shoes: Good
Running