General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I will sell my soul for a Titanium Man Entry Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-08-19 10:45 PM

New user
Pasco, Wa
Subject: I will sell my soul for a Titanium Man Entry

I have done this race the last several years, and some how managed to miss the entry for it this year.  I went to go register tonight, and it had just closed.  I'm only doing two races this summer, and this was my money race. 

Needless to say, I'm devastated.  So..I'm reaching out here.  If there is anyone out there who is registered for this race and isn't planning on doing it, please please please let me know as I am very much wanting to register for it.

Please email me at [email protected] if you can help me out.  I would be eternally grateful.

2012-08-20 11:46 AM
in reply to: #4370566

User image

Master
Pacific Northwest
Subject: RE: I will sell my soul for a Titanium Man Entry

Since they are a local group--have you emailed them to see if they can get you in?  I would imagine they would help you out, especially if you offered up a friend or family member to do some volunteering for them in course setup, day of race, etc.  I know that when people offer our company extra help we can generally bend the rules for them......I will keep my eyes  peeled for people who might have an entry, as well.  Did it sell out or did they just close registration?

Good luck, I have done Plutonium Man (the first and only year) over there and really enjoyed racing there!

2012-08-27 6:20 PM

User image

Master
Pacific Northwest
Did you have any luck getting an entry??
2012-08-28 8:36 AM

New user
Pasco, Wa

Cost me a lot of begging, and a six pack of Pacifico, but yes (but I was sworn to secrecy...so...shhhh!).

I think my subconscious is doubting if I'm ready.  I had a dream last night I arrived in transistion, but didn't have any stuff there.  Very strange.  And disturbing.

Anyway, should be a great weekend for racing!  Looking forward to it!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I will sell my soul for a Titanium Man Entry Rss Feed