General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Rev3 Quassy - Half Rev : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 6

2013-05-31 7:11 PM
in reply to: cornick

User image

Veteran
South Windsor, CT
Subject: RE: Quassy Weekend
Best of luck to all racers this weekend!

I am ready to rock this venue. Let's get it started!!!

2013-06-02 4:33 PM
in reply to: dtoce

User image

Veteran
South Windsor, CT
Ouch...

It was hot and now I'm sore...Congratulations to Jeff on an amazing 5:25 time. You zoomed past me at mile 7 on the bike and looked strong. Finally met Jim in the parking lot leaving. He did very well at ~6:00.

Well done all. I am sore, sore, sore...Ice baths yesterday helped for today, but I only took one today.

Happy to finish and get my bonus medal.

Time to rest.
2013-06-03 7:47 PM

Regular
Yeah, that one hurt. Great prep for IMLP for me, because I could not imagine much more challenging! Congrats to all of the finishers, regardless of time. You had to really earn your medal yesterday!
2013-06-03 7:54 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Ballston Spa, NY
Originally posted by dtoce

Ouch...

It was hot and now I'm sore...Congratulations to Jeff on an amazing 5:25 time. You zoomed past me at mile 7 on the bike and looked strong. Finally met Jim in the parking lot leaving. He did very well at ~6:00.

Well done all. I am sore, sore, sore...Ice baths yesterday helped for today, but I only took one today.

Time to rest.

Ugh. Thanks Dale and sorry I didn't/couldn't join you. I needed to lay down...I was seriously over heating for quite some time despite the ice bath.

I can say that I probably won't do that course again...I just did not enjoy the run one bit. It devastated me to a different level.

Serious bling came with that suffering!
2013-06-03 9:08 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Canton, CT
Originally posted by dtoce

Ouch...

Time to rest.

Had just finished when I saw you. Was putting bike in car and shorts a shirt on to have a beer. No kidding and no worries.
Congrats to you, Jeff and everyone that finished. Really nice time Jeff! The swim and bike were great but It was hot on the run. I slowed down and sort of enjoyed it this year. Volunteers were great. The dude at the mile 10 aid station was just incredible. Got me laughing, poured ice all over me, held it on my back while i was running and sent me off smiling. Just a great soul of a person. Anyways, Timberman is my A race this year. Goal of 5:30. Come on Dale. Litchfield Hills Oly next month for locals. That's also an important one. Well run, free beer - no other words needed.

Edited by Major BC 2013-06-03 9:16 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Rev3 Quassy - Half Rev : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 6