General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Full Set of Bike Components $275 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-09-11 12:52 PM

Subject: Full Set of Bike Components $275

I am looking to sell a full set of 105/Triagra Components from my Specialize Ellez Elite (2007).  This was my first road bike and within the first 300 miles of riding it my friend I was riding with road up on me shattering the rear carbon fiber seat stay (opposite the chain), and popping out a couple spokes of the rear wheel.  I took it back to the bike shop that I bought it at and they replaced the bike under the crash warranty it came with (still not a cheap replacement).  However, I got all the components, bars, chains, and cables.  They fixed the wheel that lost the spokes, and gave everything back to me.  The bike shop inspected all the components and said they looked just fine.  My intention was to always buy a different frame to mount the components on for a second bike, but never did. 

If someone has a spare frame these would make for a good trainer bike, commuting bike, or for general riding.  For a specific list of the exact components you can find them all on Specialized website: http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bikes/archive/2007/allez/allezelit...     

PM me with any question that you may have! I had some issues getting the pictures to upload to the post.  If your interested, send me your email information and I can send them all directly to you. 

2012-10-01 2:07 PM
in reply to: #4405901

User image

lockport
Subject: RE: Full Set of Bike Components $275

Send spme pics

[email protected]

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Full Set of Bike Components $275 Rss Feed