UK Triathlon Forum England » Tri bike hire Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2012-09-16 2:18 PM

Subject: Tri bike hire
Hello, I will be traveling to London next year for the ITU AG World Champs. I am wondering if there is any place to rent a good tri bike for the race. I have found some bike shops that rent road bikes but nothing on tri bikes. If anyone has any info at all I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

2012-09-17 7:02 AM
in reply to: #4413532

Master
Kitchener
Subject: RE: Tri bike hire

5stones - 2012-09-16 3:18 PM Hello, I will be traveling to London next year for the ITU AG World Champs. I am wondering if there is any place to rent a good tri bike for the race. I have found some bike shops that rent road bikes but nothing on tri bikes. If anyone has any info at all I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

Congrats on qualifying for London.   My husband and I (from Ontario) will be there doing the sprint race.    We were thinking of renting a good road bike - would you be able to pass on the names of the bike shops you found in London.   We are going to be travelling there from July 1-Sept. 20th or so, and have found 4 tri's in different parts of the country that sound good.   

Thanks.

2012-09-17 8:08 AM

User image

Regular
Essex, England

Hi I work in London and have had a look round and asked at a couple of the bigger bike shops but none hire a tri bike. I guess the only option is to hire a road bike and bring clip on tri bars or just go with the road bike. There is a company called Britishbikehire who can supply a TT bike. They are based in Ascot and would be able to get you a price for the ITU event. They are about $100 per day or $160 per week. Or give Totally-Bikes a look. They seem to cover a lot of events round the country so I am sure they will be at ITU. Good luckand if you get no joy I might let you hire mine if it fits.

2012-09-17 10:00 AM

Hampshire UK
I just put in a google search and this popped up have a look. http://www.britishbikehire.co.uk/TriathlonBikeHire
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Tri bike hire Rss Feed