Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Uploading "long" Garmin training files 310XT Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-10-12 4:33 PM

User image

Master
Subject: Uploading "long" Garmin training files 310XT
I'm finding that I have lots of trouble uploading my long training days. I upload with the UPLOAD function, it says the workout will appear shortly in my training log, but hours later it's not there. I've tried to upload via import workout from the training lot, and it says "transfer complete" but then hangs and never puts the workout in. My shorter workouts upload with no problems, but the longer ones just don't see to show up. I recently updated Communicator in hopes that would fix it, but no dice. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? Thanks so much and thanks for all you do!!

2012-10-12 5:26 PM
in reply to: #4451982

User image

Master
Subject: RE: Uploading "long" Garmin training files 310XT
Never mind. Upon further investigation it looks like the Garmin lost my workout (which is the WORST!). Arrrrrgh. Still trying to see if I can recover it, but obv it's not a BT issue. Sorry and thanks again for all you do!!
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Uploading "long" Garmin training files 310XT Rss Feed