General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone doing the Boulder Peak in August Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-06-23 12:42 PM

User image

Veteran
Golden Colorado
Subject: Anyone doing the Boulder Peak in August
Hello eveyone - just wanted to see if anybody out there is doing the Boulder Peak and how their training is coming. If you are doing it..is it the first time. I heard that the bike course has a killer hill - I will probably go out this weekend and ride the course. My training is coming along very slowly. I had 3 seperate sets of relatives in during may and June and it totally killed my training. Right now I am just hoping to be able to finish. Also, if you are signed up for the Boulder peak are you going to do a sprint in July as a warm-up? Have a great day everyone.

2004-06-23 2:34 PM
in reply to: #33268

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Subject: RE: Anyone doing the Boulder Peak in August
I'm NOT doing Boulder Peak (next year I will), but I'll volunteer for it.  That hill is amazing.  You will see people walking their bike!  Old Stage Rd off Lee Hill Rd - let us know if you ride the course and tell us your thoughts on the hill!
2004-06-26 11:35 PM
in reply to: #33268

Subject: RE: Anyone doing the Boulder Peak in August
I just completed a tri camp in Boulder with Wes Hobson. Part of our trining was the Beast portion of the Boulder Peak. It was tough, although we all made it up to the top. Most of us were from lower elevation cities and that played a part I'm sure. Ride it before the race if you get a chance. If yuo live in the area, call Wes for a couple of weeks of personal training. He's awesome!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone doing the Boulder Peak in August Rss Feed