General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What's your best "Get er Done" workout tip? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2012-11-10 8:24 AM
in reply to: #4490919

User image

Subject: RE: What's your best "Get er Done" workout tip?
Always have a goal front and centre of your mind, even if it is months and months away.

Buy more running/cycling socks...all the same kind so when you inevitably lose some you have extras. Losing socks messed with my routine more times than I can count before I did this.

Do your laundry before you run out of clothes! The most annoying thing when you are ready for a training session is realizing all your workout gear is dirty. It is one pitfall of training so much...laundry a million times a week.

2012-11-10 9:13 AM
in reply to: #4490919

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

Hmmm.  I look forward to my morning workouts.  It's rare that I have a day when I don't feel like getting started.  Having some breakfast and a cup of coffee while looking at the BT site usually gets me in the mood if I wasn't already.

2012-11-10 11:01 AM
in reply to: #4492845

User image

Payson, AZ
SevenZulu - 2012-11-10 7:13 AM

Hmmm.  I look forward to my morning workouts.  It's rare that I have a day when I don't feel like getting started.  Having some breakfast and a cup of coffee while looking at the BT site usually gets me in the mood if I wasn't already.

Ditto.  It is such a part of my routine it is very rare there is a day I have to talk myself into it.  One could blame the weather making it easier but it was the same in the rainy PNW. 

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What's your best "Get er Done" workout tip? Rss Feed  

of 2