General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » somuchquestions Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2003-11-24 5:24 PM

User image

Honolulu, Hawaii
Subject: somuchquestions
Hi everybody, moved from the Netherlands to Hawaii 6 months ago, changed my life in several ways. Because of the weather and other (better) circumstances here, I started training for the Honolulu triathlon in April 04. I ran one marathon and have hardly any biking or swimming experience. Though I like the training. I train with a schedul ripped from the net. I still have to read this site, but have allready so many questions. Like how the training log works (I got it on the screen, but how can I make it work and so many questions about the changing from swim to bike and bike to run. Where do I keep all my stuff? Put my goggles where my bike was; what about clothes etc. Yes, I am really fresh in this sport, little help? Bert, 34

2003-11-24 6:34 PM
in reply to: #2053

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: somuchquestions

for the logging, i assume u get to the calendar view right?  just click on the number of the day and viola!

2003-11-25 7:49 AM

User image

Expert
Rockledge, Fl
Welcome Bert. There is a lot of great information on this site. Ron has done a great job. Take a look around and then ask your questions. There are people here who have a lot of great knowledge.
2003-11-25 11:32 AM

New user

Kailua-Kona, HI
Aloha from Kona. I started triathlon last year and had many questions. I found a book in the HI public library called Triathlon 101, good material to explan basics on everything. Next I went to Active.com triathlon section and there are several articles on transition. For clothing I would suggest tri special shorts and top that you can wear though out the entire race.

Jimmy
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » somuchquestions Rss Feed