General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Aerobars/Aero bottle/Computer mount - All Profile Design ($75) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2004-06-25 2:22 PM

Newport Beach, CA
Subject: Aerobars/Aero bottle/Computer mount - All Profile Design ($75)
Selling this aero set-up from my converted road bike because I'm buying a full-on tri bike. All parts are in perfect condition and were used for 2 tris and about 400 miles of training rides. Total cost is $150, so I'm selling it all for half price.

This setup is perfect for (1) triathlon beginners and (2) road riders who spend time in the "upright" position and use the top of their handlebars but want to be "aero" at times.

THE BARS (bullhorn not included)
Price: $119.95
This one-size fits all bar offers Profile Design's popular forged MULTI-FIT System™ 6061-T6 aluminum external clamping brackets with aluminum extensions. The Split Second™ offers the same 90mm bar length and infinite hand angle adjustments as the popular Carbon Stryke™. Pre-drilled extensions accept internal cable routing from most shifters. Black chrome rust resistant fasteners attach knee friendly Flip-Up ZB™ brackets and F-19™ armrests.

• Fits 31.8mm or 26.0mm diameter base bar
• Matte Black
• 750g
• Base Bar sold separately
• Includes F19 armrest
• Compatible with the Profile Design AeroDrink Bracket and Computer Mount

THE BOTTLE:
The Profile Design Aerodrink System is an aerobar-mounted waterbottle that is ideal for triathlons. Refilling on the fly at bottle changes is easy with its anti-splash netting.
32 oz. bottle lets you drink on the fly without lifting out of your aero position.
Long, flexible straw and anti-splash net included.
Fits to most narrow aerobars with included mounting band.
171 grams.
Price: $13.49 (plus about $15 for aerodrink hardware and universal computer mount for aerobar)

Buyer will pay shipping too...

(Profile Design Aerodrink.gif)

(Profile Design Split Second AL Aerobar.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Profile Design Aerodrink.gif (5KB - 44 downloads)
Profile Design Split Second AL Aerobar.jpg (17KB - 51 downloads)

2004-07-02 9:18 PM
in reply to: #33668

Newport Beach, CA
Subject: RE: Aerobars/Aero bottle/Computer mount - All Profile Design ($75)
OK, it's been a week - I'll take $50 - At this point I just want to get the stuff out of my garage....
2004-07-06 11:08 PM

Regular
Dallas, TX
Did you find a buyer for this yet? I'm interested but have some questions. I'll PM you.
2004-07-07 5:39 PM
in reply to: #35693

Newport Beach, CA
Sale pending....
2004-07-14 12:59 PM

New user

let me know if you are still selling them- i am VERY interested- and will go for a quick sale-

can't wait to hear from you!!!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Aerobars/Aero bottle/Computer mount - All Profile Design ($75) Rss Feed