General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Awesome Cycling Shoes size 43 (US 9.5-10) $48.00 + 10.00 Shipping Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-11-29 12:21 PM

User image

New user

Subject: Awesome Cycling Shoes size 43 (US 9.5-10) $48.00 + 10.00 Shipping

I hardly used these. I was going to get into Triathlons but injuries have prevented me and my passion has really become martial arts and boxing so I am selling these shoes.  I liked them being Mountain Bike shoes cause i was told you could walk in them better and for most triathletes unless you are super elite they are not going to hinder any power transfer for most people.  I have some great pedals to go with if you would like them they are red and would sell them for $20 bucks just let me know and I can throw them in. 

They are SiZE: 43  (US 9.5-10)  

• Microfiber leather upper provides superior stability and comfort
  • Mesh inserts help you foot breath and stay dry
  • Molded thermoplastic heel cup helps keep your foot stable while pedaling

Customer Review:

good shoe for a good price

By CDP

from Massachusetts

About Me Avid Cyclist

PROS
  • Lightweight
  • Versatile

CONS

Nothing

Comments about Exustar SM303 Mountain Shoes:

I've used these shoes on 4 hard mtb rides so far. They're solidly built and compare favorably to my friends' shoes that typically cost $100+ more. I like them so far but can't comment on durability because I've only owned them for 2 weeks. But with the Nashbar 100% satisfaction policy it's a bit of extra insurance that if something goes wrong I'll be taken care of. So far I'm very pleased witht the performance, and value. It also helps that they carry a size 50. Hard to find shoes in my size.

Edited by irunwannatri 2012-11-29 12:22 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Awesome Cycling Shoes size 43 (US 9.5-10) $48.00 + 10.00 Shipping Rss Feed