General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Jaybird Freedom Sprint Premium Bluetooth Headphones Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2012-11-29 10:34 PM

User image

Subject: FS: Jaybird Freedom Sprint Premium Bluetooth Headphones

I originally purchased this for my wife for her birthday last month, but she prefers a wired headset when she runs.  The return period passed, and I'd prefer to have the cash for the holidays than a store credit.  These bluetooth headphones are new in box, never opened.  The original price from Best Buy was $129.99... looking for $115 shipped, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Jaybird Freedom Sprint BT HeadphonesJaybird Freedom Sprint Headphones 2

From the manufacturer website:

Enjoy secure-fit wireless music and calls for sports and fitness with the JayBird Freedom Sprint JF4 Bluetooth earbud headphones. These headphones feature patented secure-fit ear cushions so they stay put no matter the activity.

What's Included

• JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Earbud Headphones
  • USB cable
  • 3 pairs of silicone ear tips, 3 pairs of secure-fit sports ear cushions, carrying case, JayBird stickers, Map My Fitness 3-month trial
  • Owner's manual

Product Features

• Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
    Easily integrates with your device for wireless music and calls.
  • Sweat-resistant earbud design
    Directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass.
  • 8mm drivers
    Feature premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate listener fatigue.
  • Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
    For long-lasting use.
  • On-ear music/call controls
    For quick operation without removing the headphones. Flat cord helps prevent tangling.
  • 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
    Offers reliable audio reproduction.
  • 114dB sensitivity
    Provides powerful sound.
  • 32 ohms impedance
    Efficiently conducts power.
  • Magnet-sealed hard shell carrying case
    Protects your headphones during transport
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Jaybird Freedom Sprint Premium Bluetooth Headphones Rss Feed