General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sella Italia Max Flite Saddle - $55 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2004-06-25 4:20 PM

Newport Beach, CA
Subject: Sella Italia Max Flite Saddle - $55
Perfect condition - used for 2 tris and 400 miles of training - swap out your cheap "stock" saddle for a real-deal Italian one.

This saddle provides a superb ride for men (not sure about women?). It's made of leather with perforations for drying, has the center channel for cool comfort, and gel padding for comfort on longer rides. A perfect training saddle - I've done many 30-60 mile rides with and without it and it's definitely way more comfortable than my stock Specialized saddle. I'm putting the Specialized saddle back on my bike and trading it in for a full-blown tri bike this month. Another plus is that it has two small reflective peices that alert the cars behind you - the more reflective stuff the better in my book.

The saddle cost me $109.99 at my local bike shop (I have the receipt), so I'll sell it for 1/2 price.

Here's the sales bit:
• Selle Italia’a MAX FLITE Gel Flow uses a suspension that gives all-over cushioning without any moving mechanical parts. Inserting the rail into a wing located on each side creates suspension in the rear of the saddle. With extra padding and specific soft tissue relief design that reduces the pressure where needed most.
• Tubular Manganese rails
• Weight 285g
• Black

Edited by Eightman 2004-06-25 4:48 PM

(Flite-Max-gel-flo.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Flite-Max-gel-flo.gif (5KB - 43 downloads)

2004-07-02 9:19 PM
in reply to: #33687

Newport Beach, CA
Subject: RE: Sella Italia Max Flite Saddle - $55
OK, it's been a week - I'll take $40 - At this point I just want to get the stuff out of my garage....
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sella Italia Max Flite Saddle - $55 Rss Feed