General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Thoughts on Tridot Training Program Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-12-21 8:38 AM

User image

Augusta, Georgia
Subject: Thoughts on Tridot Training Program
Anybody have any experience/thoughts, positive or negative, with the Tridot training program? Tried to do a search, but only found discussion about a webinar.

2012-12-21 4:26 PM
in reply to: #4543961

User image

Coach
Stairway to Seven
Subject: RE: Thoughts on Tridot Training Program
i first became acquainted with Jeff last spring through one if my swimmers. the athlete had been receiving coaching with tridot and asked me to do his swimming program. during the 6 months we worked together i saw many of his workouts from tridot via training peaks as i was the primary coach on training peaks. he entered his workouts there to log training.

i saw all of his race results. many podium positions for his age group. this athletes times continued to improve all season, the plan addressed his biggest weaknesses, there was nothing i saw that raised any red flags at all. he had regular communication with his coach and trained with her routinely...and coaches her in swimming!

based on what i saw in his training peaks workouts and his race results i think its a great program. Ive spoken with Jeff on the ohine several times since then and i think his understanding if physiology and training is excellent. lots of great testimonials on his site
2013-03-26 4:57 PM
in reply to: #4543961

New user

Subject: RE: Thoughts on Tridot Training Program

Coach (or anybody reading this),

Do you know how the TriDot and Training Peaks systems play together? Is the TriDot measure comparable in some way to Training Stress Score? Does it "automatically" periodize workouts? Anything along these lines would be appreciated.

Sterling

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Thoughts on Tridot Training Program Rss Feed