BT Development Mentor Program Archives » FancyPants' Tri Gals- FULL and CLOSED and TRAINING! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2013-04-07 2:53 PM
in reply to: #4689294

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Subject: RE: FancyPants' Tri Gals- FULL and CLOSED and TRAINING!
RunningReenie - 2013-04-06 11:50 AM

March Goals: I did all swim workouts and all strength and training and I did 2 of the 3 TRX classes. Sorry I have been out of town visiting family with the Easter holiday AND we got a new puppy so that has kept our hands very full.

I understand the forum is closing? That makes me sad. I enjoyed this little discussion place.

Edited to add April Goals:
Swim: 16000 meters
Run: 20 km (modest, but I am still out for at least another week and a very restricted  return to it when I do return to it)
Bike: I am not sure what to put here. I will say 50 km. Still inside until next weekend. I am not use to the pedals just yet. And I have no idea how to measure my distance inside. 

Thanks for keeping me motivated Anne and Elena.

Technically none of the forums really close. They SHOULD be starting up the April mentoring program (not sure what is going on there). When that happens, typically all of the New Year's mentor forums get archived so you can still access it- just not up in the current mentor program form. We can continue there- in the archives- or you can choose to join a new mentor group. This mentor forum has had just a few of us participating, and pretty sparingly- not that it's a bad thing, but some people might want a more active group with daily posts by many members (as is typical in most mentor groups). If so- then please check the April mentor forums for options!! I will stick with updating this for sure.

2013-04-22 6:09 AM
in reply to: #4560540

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sylvania, OH
Subject: RE: FancyPants' Tri Gals- FULL and CLOSED and TRAINING!
Okay, I am going to officially call this done.

Should they open up the next round of mentor groups (and they were supposed to in April)- check it out and see if you find one. Unfortunately we just do not have enough of us in here to keep it going- and i just look like I'm talking to myself!!!

Hope those of you that stuck with it enjoyed to challenges, and had a place to ask questions and get responses. Happy Training everyone, and best of luck this season! You can PM me anytime if you need anything- questions, help on BT, etc. To my veterans and extreme veterans who were part of the group- Sorry, truly, I wish we had more participation, but sometimes it's like this. To my newbies- keep it up! REALLY! If you made it to April you made it farther than about 80% of the people who said they would do a tri in 2013- most of those quit by the end of January.

Great work everyone! Happy Training!
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » FancyPants' Tri Gals- FULL and CLOSED and TRAINING! Rss Feed  

of 9