General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for Tri Club in North West PA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-01-05 1:17 PM

User image

Hartstown
Subject: Looking for Tri Club in North West PA

I live in NorthWest Pa and am looking for a tri club to get together with occasionally for workouts.  I live about an hour south of Erie, but work in Erie almost daily so evening workouts with others might be a nice change.  I have found the web site for the Erie Tri Club, but doesn't seem like a real club, kind of an odd page.

I'm new to Tri Sports, but I am planning a short winter indoor Tri, and two sprints this summer.  Looking forward to expanding my distances.  Primarily in it for the fitness and motivation.  I'm 43 so competing for Winning is old for me now.  But I do try to beat the guy in front of me, and keep the girls behind.....Seldom works though!!!!  LOL

Todd

2013-01-05 8:27 PM
in reply to: #4563594

Veteran
Subject: RE: Looking for Tri Club in North West PA
i live in mercer,  theres a good group down in wexford.  top gear bikes is where some hang out.
2013-01-05 9:09 PM
in reply to: #4564059

User image

Hartstown
I live in Jamestown, about 40 minutes north, my church is in Greenville.  I have a few friends in Mercer.
2013-01-05 9:21 PM
in reply to: #4564095

Veteran
when the weather is better, (above 40)  i'll do a loop out 58 and back 18 for a ride.  not that bad of a ride, just wish there were more hills.  only one i can put on there is kidsmill.  we'll have to get together sometime.  i'm also married and 43 years old.
2013-03-20 9:08 PM
in reply to: #4563594

Todd,

There is the Erie Tri Club which is a great group and has quite a few active members. You need to look them up on Facebook (the site link is not used). Hope this helps.

Pat (Erie)

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for Tri Club in North West PA Rss Feed