General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Kestrel 2010 Talon 105 55cm - $1150 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2013-01-10 8:05 AM

Subject: Kestrel 2010 Talon 105 55cm - $1150

2010 Kestrel Talon 105   Framesize: 55cm

Bike will come with Spinergy Rev X wheels.  In very good overall condition.  Frame has one small scuff on top tube.  Rear wheel has some small damage on three of the "spokes" on the drive side due to chain coming off and hitting wheel while rolling.  Have ridden 100's of miles on the wheels since then with no problems.  These are strong wheels and will last many more thousands of miles if taken care of.  This bike has been in several sprint triathlons and was ridden to a 2nd place finish in the USAT Age Group Sprint National Championship in the 45-49 Age group.  It has done me well.  An outstanding bike for a beginner and veteran alike if your looking for a "low cost" tri bike.  I am upgrading and will not be needing this bike anymore.  Professionally packed and free shipping are included in the price.   Just had a tune up done on 1-9-12.  (new cables, and bar tape)

Sorry, can't figure out how to post photos, message me and I will be glad to e-mail you pictures at your request.

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Kestrel 2010 Talon 105 55cm - $1150 Rss Feed