General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kick-off the new season with DAVE SCOTT on March 16th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-02-28 8:30 AM

Boston, MA
Subject: Kick-off the new season with DAVE SCOTT on March 16th
Hi All,

I wanted to invite the BT community to join us for the annual kick-off to the new tri season at the TRI-MANIA Summit and Expo at Columbia University's Dodge Fitness Center in NYC on Saturday, March 16th. TRI-MANIA (formerly known as the Multisport World Conference and Expo) is developed in partnership with renowned sports medicine physician Dr. Jordan Metzl (Hospital for Special Surgery, Triathlete magazine) and features seminars, training clinics, competitive events, a great vendor expo and more all designed to prepare you for the start of a new season. Adding to the excitement of the day will be the keynote presentation by 6x Ironman World Champion DAVE SCOTT!

BEST OF ALL ADMISSION TO THE SEMINARS AND EXPO IS FREE! Register for the event and you will receive exclusive discounts on clinics and workshops, be eligible for a goodie bag and a chance to win valuable prizes including a CompuTrainer Pro worth $1,500.

Here's the link to register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e6s0k...

Hope to see you on March 16th... and if you can't make it to NYC (or are looking for more) consider joining us at TRI-MANIA Boston (March 23rd) or TRI-MANIA Washington DC (March 24th). Complete details on the TRI-MANIA series can be found here: http://www.tri-mania.com/Home.htm

TRI-MANIA is a production of Sun Multisport Events, the same event team behind some of New England's favorite triathlons including the Patriot Half and Cranberry Trifest.

2013-03-16 2:05 PM
in reply to: #4640201

User image

Extreme Veteran
Westchester, NY
Subject: RE: Kick-off the new season with DAVE SCOTT on March 16th
I was at this event today. It was pretty good. Lots of other races in the Tri-state that I didn't know about. Mooseman is done ?
Met Dave Scott. He seemed pretty cool with all the idol worship going on.
Still, it was cool being around other Tri people looking at new stuff.

Oh ya, I saw a new Cervelo P5 with the Di2 bar end shifters... Very nice !
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kick-off the new season with DAVE SCOTT on March 16th Rss Feed