General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training around Lake Grapevine Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-03-13 11:41 AM

New user

Keller
Subject: Training around Lake Grapevine
Anyone interested in partnering up for some longer runs around the Lake Grapeving area?  Possibly some open water swims once things get warmer.  I have Ironman Florida in November.  Needs some good local training partners.

2013-03-13 8:43 PM
in reply to: #4658200

Subject: RE: Training around Lake Grapevine
Let me know when you start open water swims. What kind of paces do you train at (swim/100m, run/mile)?
2013-03-28 9:49 PM

New user

Wade,

Just an fyi, if you're looking to get together for some group workouts, we have a tri club that we're just starting up in Keller.  We'd love to have you join us for a group workout so you can get a feel for our group and how we train.  Check out our website at www.infinitytri.com.  We have track workouts every Tuesday night, Group bike rides on Saturdays, and Swims on Sundays.  We will be moving to Grapevine lake for the Open Water Swims starting on 4/7.  

PM me if you'd like more info!

2013-04-17 9:46 AM

User image

Veteran
Lewisville
I'd be interested if you guys get anything organized. I'm up in Argyle, but I can get down there pretty quick.
2013-04-17 11:12 AM
in reply to: #4703852

New user

Group Swim and Run starting at 7:30 this Sunday.  We are alternating swims and run every other weekend now.  We meet at Katie's Woods Park.  Come join us!

www.infinitytri.com/events for updates and directions!

2013-04-22 9:01 PM

User image

DFW, Tejas

Other options are hooking up with www.lgraw.com for long weekend runs.  They have water and gatorade out on the weekends and have groups running paces from 7:00/mi to 10:00/mi.  Fun bunch of folks.

We have a small informal group that swims out of Oak Grove park on Friday mornings and Dallas Athletes also swims in the same area on Friday and Sunday mornings.  There is another tri group that swims/bikes/runs out of Lakeview park, I think they are Irontex.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training around Lake Grapevine Rss Feed